A few days ago AmbitionInTheCity.com nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
A big thank you! It`s a great honor!
You have a great blog and I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks again, I really appreciate your nomination
and I wish you a lots of fun with blogging.
I looked up the origin of the Liebster Blog Award and found out that it`s an award for upcoming bloggers with 200 or less followers from which a blogger think they really deserve a reward for their blogging. It`s a blog to blog award, a nice way to get recognized in the Blog world. The word “Liebster”means “Dearest” or “Favorite” in German.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
My Responses to AmbitionInTheCity.com:
1. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
First I would give my people a little bit of it so they can treat themselves and I would buy a ticket a go to my roots for a while.
2. If you could live anywhere on earth (and take whomever you
wanted along), where would it be?
Where my roots are: A small beautiful island in the Southern Caribbean, well known as Divers Paradise.
3. What do you admire most about yourself?
That despite my misfortunes in life I always manage to stay positive.
4. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I like myself how I am but if I really really needed to change something about myself just like that, I would get rid of those extra kilo`s at once!
5. What’s something that you’ve learned recently?
I recently followed a course with content of critical thinking and problem solving. It was very informative.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Do I really have to answer this one? I`m thinking just now about this colleague cracking his knuckels… I don`t like the sound at all.
7. What are your three most favorite things to do?
I love being with my family and friends and having fun with them. I love travelling and exploring new cultures and as third love cooking!
8. What inspires you to write?
The writing always made me happy and now that I started blogging I get more and more inspired by all those wonderful, educational and lovely stories in the blog world.
9. Best book you’ve read recently.
A few weeks ago I read “The monk who sold his Ferrari” from Sharma. It was very inspiring.
10. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be?
I could make a nice dinner for all my friends and family make sure they enjoy and have a lot of fun together.
11. What are you waiting for?
Indeed! I`m ready to go!
My 11 Random Facts:
1. Cooking gives me lot`s of energy, inspiration
and makes me happy, especially when
I see the people around me enjoying
2. Never say “no” to a new dish without trying `cause how else would you know what you could have missed?
3. Purple and cyan are my favorite colors.
4. I am very thankful for my son and the joy he gives me.
5. I love roses, especially red and pink ones`cause they express love and happiness.
6. I love music and love dancing.
7. I`d really love to visit Australia one day.
8. I like being in the city but I miss the smell of sea.
9. Can`t wait to visit my sunny island coming summer.
10. I love reading books.
11. I know I should make more time for my hobby painting.
And now… here are the nominees:
Congratulations to all of you ! I always enjoy reading your blogs and look forward to read some more of your great posts.
My 11 questions for the nominees:
1. What do love the most about blogging?
2. What`s your favorite food?
3. What makes you very happy?
4. What`s the best book you ever read?
5. Where is your favorite vacation destination and why?
6. What`s you favorite season of the year?
7. What advice would you recommend a new blogger?
8. What made you happy today?
9. Who is the most important person in your life?
10. Is there anything you love to collect?
11.Who is your favorite historical person and why.