Usually when we give away kindness, we get it back. The reason why we for example smile to other people is because it feels good and it even makes others happy. But it should only be done without any expectations. If someone doesn’t smile back to us we shouldn’t be disappointed. In this beautiful world unfortunately we don’t only have people with good hearts. I’m not saying that someone who doesn’t treat us with respect is a bad person. There are among us lots of people that don’t even realize they sometimes hurt us just because they talk or act without using their mind. Some of them are good people, they just haven’t had the opportunity to learn to take others opinion into consideration. Others are not being honest and they abuse our trust, but for us it’s to remain honest and knowing that we did good. That empowers us to stay the good persons we are. Knowing that, makes us strong and gives us back that smile on our faces that we tend to lose sometimes.
There are so many ways of spreading love and happiness to our loved ones. While I’m writing this post, I see that there are only a few minutes left and then we’ll have to wait for another year for this day called Valentine’s Day to come again.
No matter how long the distance and how short the time, real love will be always bridged. And real love never fades away, but distance does. Every time over and over again. 🙂 I liked this post from Micheal D. Gatson so much that I wanted to share it
on my blog.
Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…
Sure, there’s the loneliness, coming home to an empty house, the longing, travel expenses. Love is the acceptance of imperfection as part of what you love. Real love moves freely in both directions. Don’t waste your time on anything else . Happy Valentines Day! ~Michael D. Gatson
Another sunny thanks to Don for being such a great and awesome blogger. I understood that the Sunshine Award is especially for bloggers to get to know each other and for those who bring sunshine and inspire others in the blogging world.
Rules to accept the Award;
-Announce in a post that you received the Award and display the Award icon in your post.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 10 great and inspirable bloggers to receive the Award.
-Link your nominees and let them know they have been awarded.
Ten interesting things about me;
1. Love travelling.
2. Cooking is one of my biggest passions. Might be because my Grandma teached me how to respect and enjoy food. And besides, cooking with my own hands feels like creating something special of my own.
3. I see the nomination of an award as a way to show appreciation to someone who has inspired me with words created by themselves.
4. I’ve always loved the French language so I’m glad I finally dared last Summer to start following French classes.
5. Vacation? I could go right now! 😉 Where? Preferably on a small island in the Caribbean known by many people as Diver’s Paradise.
6. Spending quality time with my family is one of the most important things in my life.
7. I’m proud and very thankful to have a 17 years old son. Sometimes I wonder how come he’s smarter than his mom. 😉
8. I love sunsets. And I love to see when the sky changes into different beautiful colours.
9. I still have the movie ” The Dallas Buyers Club” on my list “still to watch”.
10. I love roses. They are beautiful and I find them romantic. I think it’s clear now why I named my blog Words and Roses. 😉
I wish I could nominate everyone ’cause I consider you all as wonderful bloggers. But, this doesn’t take away that you all are special to me!
If your blog doesn’t accept Awards I apologize. Also if some of you may have received The Sunshine Award already, for that my apologies.
My nominations include food lovers, readers, poets, mothers, fathers and also students. Here they are;
1. Wendy at share with us @ clouds n cups.
2. Clarissa at http://dishingitoutwithclarissa.com/.
3. Shivendra at Da Write Chick.
4. Charles at ItyCharles.
5. Ajaytao at Ajaytao 2010.
6. Shannon at Doodles Invigorate
7. David at David Emeron.
8. Keli at kelihasablog
9. Afsheen at afsheenanjum
10. Alissa at great2escape